STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (CP ENG)
We are seeking a Structural Engineer for immediate start. Based in South Auckland we are a privately owned, well-established company with years of experience in the industry.
Candidates must be degree qualified and ideally should be Chartered with at least 10 years experience, the vast majority of this experience coming from work in New Zealand. Experience with earthquake evaluations of existing buildings would be an advantage.
You will also have a high standard of oral and written communication skills and be able to develop and build upon successful working relationships with existing and future clients. Experience in CAD or Revit software an advantage.
We offer interesting and challenging projects both locally and nationally and are looking for someone who can instantly add value and represent the company in a professional manner.
Diploma of Architectural Technology or similar.
Qualified CAD/Revit operator with minimum of four years New Zealand experience.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of NZBC-3604 etc.
You will be required to:
• Interpret sketch plans in order to produce detailed designs.
• Assist in Building Consent process.
• Site Surveying in the early design stages.
• Work alongside an accomplished Architectural Designer to improve your draughting and technical skills.
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and join a great team.